Tuesday, January 27, 2015

More comments and requests

First an announcement: Franz bakery is out of the wheat English muffins. I have asked that as soon as they are available to be delivered
Thanks



Love having quinoa!

Q. could we have 0 fat no sugar yogurt?

A. I am trying to find a source for the single serve 0fat 0sugar yogurt and so far I have not been able to. I will have 1 large one placed out and see if that lasts starting on Friday.

Q. Can you please have the healthy peanut butter in small containers, or at least out more.
A. I will work with kitchen staff to make sure we have it available.

Q. our salad bar is amazing but I know a lot of girls loved your honey mustard and raspberry vinaigrette you made having these again would be awesome!
Thank you for everything

A. I will be sure to make some more dressings in the next few days
Shane

Q. the sweet potatoes with balsamic ere so good! can we have sweet potatoes more often?

A. I will make sure to use them as much as possible.
Shane

Q. Live outs were wondering why the goldfish are not out during lunch.

A. I was outed by our vendor on the cartons of goldfish on Monday so today I have some packets out until Thursday and they will hopefully be in.

No comments:

Post a Comment